Advert Sizes & Specifications
SHOULD YOU STILL WISH TO SUBMIT YOUR OWN ADVERT, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE BELOW:
We strongly recommend the use of competitions, discounts, advertorials, editorials etc to encourage better response to adverts.
- All adverts must be supplied in CMYK format.
- All fonts must be converted to paths/curves or embedded
- All adverts must be set to the correct dimensions.
- All adverts must be supplied as a high quality (300dpi) PDF or JPG file format only.
- No bleed is required for any advert size.
LEGIBILITY IS CRUCIAL:
- Suggested minimum font size for adverts is 8 points
- Suggested maximum word count for 1/4 page adverts is 20, and 40 for 1/2 page adverts and 70 for full page adverts
- Word count for half page advertorial is 130 INCLUDING headline and contact details
- Word count for full page advertorial is 250 INCLUDING headline and contact details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payment for each issue is due strictly before the 10th of the month prior to magazine distribution. Payment confirms acceptance of Senior Living’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
- SENIOR LIVING reserves the right to cancel any advertising placed should payment not be received by the 10th
- Rates are subject to change without notice (NB: an annual rate increase takes place on the 1st of January every year, regardless of the rate agreed to at the start of the contract).
- Cancellations of bookings and changes to contracts will only be accepted if submitted in writing 3 days prior to the booking deadline for that month.
- Cancellations received fewer than 3 days prior to the booking deadline will be liable for full payment.
- If the contract is cancelled before completion, a 20% surcharge will apply on the balance of the contract.
- SENIOR LIVING will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by error, late publication or the failure of an advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever.
- Exact colour reproduction is not guaranteed.
- In the event of an advertisement not appearing by reason of the fault of SENIOR LIVING, the advertisement will be published in the next issue.
- The Advertiser accepts as the charges and rates as set out in the rate card.